Jump to navigation Jump to search
An illusory wall not listed here will respawn on reload and as such does not permanently disappear. Example: illusory wall in New Londo Ruins.
- Next to the Crest of Artorias door in Darkroot
- One hiding the bonfire in the Catacombs
- Two hiding the entrance to Great Hollow
- One hiding the Daughter of Chaos bonfire
- One in the fireplace in Anor Londo cathedral
- Gwyndolin's illusory wall (the Darkmoon Seance Ring one)
- One hiding the second bonfire in Lost Izalith
- One between the first Tomb of the Giants bonfire and the Large Divine Ember
- The "Let there be light" illusory wall in Oolacile Township
- The second lightsource illusory wall in the big building, close to the Crest Key mimic, in Oolacile Township
- The illusory floor at the Alvina encounter before Sif in the Chasm. Trigger all 3 of her encounters to remove it
- The one hiding Sif in the Chasm of the Abyss.