Note, that this does not include any safety strategies for people learning the route.
- Start as Explorer with the Bonfire Ascetic gift.
- Run to Majula
- Kill Maughlin with 5 Witching Urns
- Pick up the soul of a nameless soldier near The Blacksmith
- Speak to the Emerald Herald and light the Majula bonfire and make your way to the door before the forest of fallen giants.
- Pull the lever for the door and pop the soul of a nameless soldier and drop the dagger and ring and default your armour set to the telsdora set.
- Pick up the homeward bone and soul of a lost undead on your way to the forest of fallen giants.
- Make your way to Malentia and pop the soul of a lost undead and buy the Handaxe and 2 firebombs from her while popping the soul.
- Use the firebomb to blowup the wall after Malentia and make your way to Last Giant.
- On the elevator before Last Giant equip the telsdora set and the handaxe and use the Aromatic Ooze and make your way into the boss fight.
- For the fight do one running R1 and then three normal R1s, go behind Last Giant and do another three R1s, then switch to his right leg and throw a witching urn and do 3R1S, as he's breaking off his arm throw another witching urn and do 3 R1S throw one more urn then move to his left leg and finish him off. Be sure to Darksign as soon as you can after killing him.
- Pop the soul of the last giant while talking to Malentia and buy the Lenigrat's Key and buy two Brightbugs from her, then speak to her 4 times to receive the silver serpents ring and to send her to Majula.
- Make your way to the Pursuer.
- Once you enter the Pursuer fight run into the fight and stop and wait for an attack from pursuer and dodge it, once that has been done run to the ballista and shoot it twice to kill Pursuer, make sure to equip the silver serpents ring before the boss dies.
- Run to the nest and warp to the Bastille.
- Take the bonfire and warp to Majula.
- Speak to the Emerald Herald 3 times and on the third time level up 10 Endurance and 12 Dexterity.
- Open the blacksmith's door and rest at the bonfire to trigger him to go inside.
- Buy the Rapier and 11 arrows and upgrade the Rapier to +3 and pick up the shortbow in the chest next to the Blacksmith.
- Make your way to the cat and buy the Cat Ring 2 Homeward Bones and 3 Alluring Skulls.
- Equip the cat ring and the ring of blades and drop down into the pit.
- Do an R1/R2 to drop down onto the beam and make your way to the wooden bridge.
- Make sure you have the Handaxe equipped and kill the lizard on the wooden bridge with one rolling R1 then a jump attack, and pick up the items that he drops and make your way into the gutter.
- Make your way through the gutter and through the black gulch and get the bonfire before Rotten and use a brightbug and an ooze before entering the fight.
- Kill the Rotten with the Rapier and make your way to the DLC.
- Equip the shortbow and arrows.
- Make your way to the photoshop jump and perform it.
- Use a rapier running R1 to hit the trigger for the next elevator and drop onto it and use the soul of The Rotten.
- Make your way to the bridge and make sure you have the telsdora set equipped before Sinh casts fire on it.
- Run into the Dragon's Sanctum and shoot the trigger for the door three times and the trigger for the wall once.
- Pickup the soul of a great hero and the dragon charms.
- Make your way to next chest, be sure to roll away from it after opening it then pickup the bonfire ascetic from it.
- Run to the next chest and pick up the Flynn's ring.
- Use a homeward bone then warp to Majula.
- Level 14 vigor 20 endurance and 30 dexterity.
- Go to the blacksmith and upgrade the rapier to +4 then kill him.
- Run to rosabeth and make sure to pick up the homeward bones and lifegems before her.
- Unpetrify Rosabeth and pull the lever.
- Throw an alluring skull at Rosabeth and make sure she dies and kill the frog after the door to ensure he doesn't follow you.
- Make your way to the ruined forkroad bonfire and grab it.
- Run into the Shaded Woods and pick up the soul of a proud knight and the human effigy and make your way to Vengarl.
- Talk to Vengarl 5 times and make sure to use the darksign on the 5th time and be sure to buy as many gold pine resin's as you can afford before the darksign is used.
- Make your way to the red tearstone ring, pick it up and darksign out.
- Warp to the bastille and run through and pick up the soul next to the ladder before ruin sentinels then make your way to the boss.
- Use a gold pine resin and kill the ruin sentinels with the rapier.
- Run and grab the soul next to the mummy.
- Kill the mummy before the lever then run to it and pull it and kill the three mummies after the gate.
- Run to the bonfire ascetic and pick it up and use a Homeward Bone.
- Warp to the black gulch.
Rotten 2 3 and 4
- Rest at the bonfire and use the ascetic.
- Use a gold pine resin on the rapier and run to rotten 2.
- Kill rotten 2 and use a Homeward Bone.
- Rest at the bonfire and use another ascetic.
- Use a brightbug and a gold pine resin and run to rotten 3.
- Kill rotten 3 and bone out.
- Rest at the bonfire and use the final ascetic.
- Use another Brightbug and gold pine resin and go to rotten 4.
- Kill rotten 4 and bone out.
- Warp to Majula.
- Use the souls you received from killing the Rotten's and go to Malentia and buy 3 Brightbugs and the Ceastus from her then kill her.
- Go to the Emerald Herald and level 18 Vigor 40 Endurance 40 Dexterity and 40 Strength.
- Warp to the ruined forkroad bonfire.
- Make your way to Drangleic Castle.
- Kill one hollow next to each stone statue then run to the left side to the castle and kill one of the hollows and use the other one to set up RTSR then kill him.
- Make your way into the castle.
- Kill one of the hollows that opens the door with the ceastus then run back and rest at the bonfire.
- Pick up the old radient lifegems then make your way to dragonriders.
- Make sure you have the bow equipped on your left hand and the rapier on the right and use a gold pine resin and enter the dragonriders fight.
- Shoot the first dragonrider down and do a running R1 then two R1's to kill him, then kill the second one.
Looking Glass Knight
- Use an estus flask and grab the bonfire after the fog.
- Climb up the ladder and run into the next room and kill the hollow next to the stone statue to activate the elevator.
- Run around the castle to get back to the elevator and use fall damage to set up RTSR on the way there.
- Take the elevator up and grab the key to get to mirror knight then use the darksign.
- Run to Mirror knight and make sure to have the Ceastus equipped.
- Kill Mirror knight with the ceastus and a gold pine resin.
Demon Of Song
- Run onto the elevator after Mirror Knight and use a dragon shrine and equip the cat ring and unequip flynn's ring.
- Run through Amana.
- Perform this strat for the Amana foggate https://streamable.com/wgof7
- Run to the demon of song and make sure to requip Flynn's ring before entering the fight.
- Kill Demon song with Rapier brightbug and a gold pine resin.
- Run onto the elevator after Demon of song and equip the Key Of The Embedded (if you are already in RTSR range equip the cat ring; otherwise use the fall from the elevator to set it up).
- Run through The Undead Crypt.
- Once you reach the shield soldiers use the shortbow to make the one on the left back away so you can easily pass them.
- Use a brightbug before velstadt and enter the fight.
- Use a gold pine resin in the fight and kill Velstadt.
- Run past Vendrick and pick up the King's Ring and use the darksign.
- Warp to the ruined forkroad bonfire.
- Run to Aldia's keep and be sure to equip the King's ring to open the gate preceding it.
- Run into and through the keep.
- Use an ooze and use the ogre breaking down the wall before guardian dragon to setup RTSR then enter the fight.
- Kill Guardian Dragon.
Dragon Aerie/Dragon Shrine
- Run through the dragon aerie and perform the Aerie Jump.
- Run to and through the Dragon Shrine.
- Speak to Ancient Dragon and use a darksign right before starting his dialogue to warp out right as you finish his dialogue.
- Warp to the forest of fallen giants bonfire.
- Perform the Giant Lord Jump.
- Run into the giant lord arena and use a gold pine resin and run to Giant Lord.
- Kill Giant Lord and use a darksign as soon as you can.
- Warp to the drainlake castle bonfire.
Throne Duo And Nashandra
- Equip the king's ring and use a Brightbug.
- Run to the throne duo fight and use a gold pine resin before entering.
- Use an Old Radiant Lifegem as soon as you enter the fight and kill throne duo and reapply your buffs.
- Kill Nashandra and wait for the trigger to proceed to the throne and finish the game.