The Doll Skip is a skip in Dark Souls III in which the player skips the Irithyll Seal which normally requires the player to have the Small Doll in their inventory in order to access the Irithyll of the Boreal Valley area.
- The initial glitch was discovered by PeachyMike, but later user Distortion2 found a method to make the glitch work on later versions as well.
- The old version of this skip abuses the TearDrop glitch but
only works on Patch 1.04since the glitch has been patched on later versions.
- The new version of this skip works on all versions and is currently used in the Any% Current Patch speedrun.
Tutorial with pictures for Doll Skip 3.0
- Left foot on the rock
- Line up head with pillar
- Fastroll (30.0% or lower) straight forward
- Slow walk off the seam at a slight angle
- Get to the deathcam spot
- Right foot in the spot between the shadows on the wall, as close to the wall as possible but not inside it
- Line up head with shadow on the wall 8. Run straight forward, then jump forward+right to roll against the slope, and continue spamming roll to fall damage cancel the lethal drop
Skip to 16:55 in the video hereabove.
Doll Skip on Current Patch by Distortion2
Doll Skip on Current Patch by DistantTide
Any% Tutorial Video by Nemz38