Black Knight Sword Any%
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Overview
- Start as Hunter with Master Key.
- Unequip the Straight Sword Hilt and drop it as you open the Asylum door.
- Pick up the Shortsword and the Shortbow and the Leather Shield.
- Kill Asylum Demon, fly to Firelink.
- Go through the Undead Burg.
- Buy the Rapier and 2-4 Firebombs from the Undead Merchant (2 for BoC, 1 for Seath, 1 for safety).
- Go to the Black Knight, kill him by riposting thrice with rapier, getting you the BKS.
- Grab the Gold Pine Resin.
- Use the Gold Pine Resin on the Shortsword and kill the lizard before Taurus Demon boss fight.
- Kill Taurus Demon.
- Run across the Hellkite Drake bridge.
- Shoot the Hellkite Drake with your Shortbow, use the Gold Pine Resin on the Shortsword and cut his tail.
- Run towards the Sunlight Altar bonfire, pull the lever.
- Run through the Undead Church, send the elevator down to Firelink Shrine (don't go down yourself).
- Kill Gargoyles with moveswapped Drake Sword, ring the bell and dupe the Homeward Bone.
Chaos Witch Quelaag & Centipede Demon & The Bed of Chaos
- Level 17 Vitality, 14 Strength and 18 Dexterity.
- Throw Lautrec of Carim of the cliff with Drake Sword’s R2. Reload the game and pick up the Ring of Favor and Protection (FAP ring).
- Take the elevator to New Londo Ruins. Equip the FAP ring and heal once.
- Go to Rickert of Vinheim and upgrade BKS to +2.
- Kill Quelaag with moveswapped BKS.
- Ring the second bell, drop down the hole and go to the Demon Ruins.
- Ceaseless Skip.
- Firesage Skip (with the greatsword - BKS).
- Kill Centipede Demon with moveswapped BKS.
- Equip Orange Charred Ring and run to The Bed of Chaos.
- Kill The Bed of Chaos with Tokhi Bombs and Homeward Bone back to Undead Parish.
Great Grey Wolf Sif
- Go up the elevator from Firelink Shrine to Undead Parish, dupe Soul of Quelaag 4 times, use it up on the 5th time.
- Rest at Undead Parish bonfire, level 20 Endurance and 30 Strength.
- Buy the Crest of Artorias and the Weapon Smithbox from Andre of Astora.
- Ruin Skip and pick up the Stone Armor.
- Pick up Hornet Ring before the fight.
- Kill Sif with moveswapped BKS then use the Homeward Bone or Darksign without waiting.
- Head through Sen's Fortress, don't pick anything up.
- Buy 6-15 Green Blossoms.
- Kill Iron Golem with moveswapped BKS. He will fall off with two running attacks.
Dragon Slayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough
- Rest at the Anor Londo bonfire, level Strength to 34 and rest into Vitality.
- Use Core of the Iron Golem at the elevator.
- Run through the rafters and past the Silver Knight archers.
- Jump over the railing of the stairs, Moveswap the BKS and eat a Green Blossom.
- Kill Ornstein, then Super Smough.
- Kill Gwynevere with the bow, dupe a Homeward Bone and warp to Firelink Shrine.
Seath the Scaleless
- Warp to Firelink, head to Firelink Altar, place the Lordvessel and warp to Anor Londo using it. Head to The Duke's Archives.
- dupe Soul of Sif five times on two elevators (2 / 3).
- Duke Skip.
- Kill two Crystal Lizards.
- Moveswap the BKS and try and avoid having clams in your Seath fight.
- Destroy the Primordial Crystal with a Firebomb and kill Seath with moveswapped BKS.
- Pop Soul of Sif and Homeward Bone out.
Pinwheel & Gravelord Nito
- Upgrade the BKS to +4, level up Vitality or Endurance and warp to Firelink Shrine.
- Head towards the Catacombs, Moveswap before Pinwheel.
- Kill Pinwheel with moveswapped BKS.
- Keep moveswap for Nito fight.
- Equip Stone Armor as you go through the Nito foggate.
- Use Green Blossom and Kill Nito, unequip armor, then Homeward Bone back to Firelink Shrine.
- Head out to New Londo Ruins.
- Seal Skip.
- Go towards Four Kings, make sure you have the Covenant of Artorias equipped.
- Moveswap and eat a Green Blossom in The Abyss.
- Kill Four Kings and Darksign back.
Gwyn, Lord of Cinder
- Enter the Kiln of the First Flame.
- Equip Stone Armor for safety while going through the foggate.
- Kill Gwyn with BKS and Hornet Ring by riposting.