Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Overview
- 1.1 Asylum Demon
- 1.2 Belfry Gargoyles
- 1.3 Chaos Witch Quelaag
- 1.4 Iron Golem
- 1.5 Dragon Slayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough
- 1.6 Great Grey Wolf Sif
- 1.7 Seath the Scaleless
- 1.8 Demon Firesage & Centipede Demon & The Bed of Chaos
- 1.9 Pinwheel & Gravelord Nito
- 1.10 Four Kings
- 1.11 Gwyn, Lord of Cinder
- Start as Hunter with Master Key.
- Unequip the Straight Sword Hilt and drop it as you open the Asylum door.
- Pick up the Shortsword and the Shortbow (not the Leather Shield).
- Kill Asylum Demon, fly to Firelink.
- Take the elevator to New Londo Ruins.
- Pick up the Estoc, turn around and make your way through the Valley of Drakes.
- Pick up the Soul of a Proud Knight at the Undead Dragon.
- Climb up the ladder near the drakes and grab the Red Tearstone Ring (RTSR).
- Roll off and roll three times towards the bridge. Run accross the bridge to the elevator.
- Pop the Soul of a Proud Knight (dupe it once to skip killing Oswald later on) on the elevator, equip the RTSR and unequip your armor.
- Grab and equip the Grass Crest Shield, ignore the Black Knight.
- Run towards the Undead Parish and buy a Battle Axe from Andre of Astora.
- Level 16 Strength (up to 18 if you duped the Soul of a Proud Knight).
- Get in RTSR range by backstepping through the Berenike Knight's attack.
- Kill Gargoyles, ring the bell, use one Estus Flask and drop down to Oswald of Carim for RTSR range.
- Buy 2 Homeward Bones and use a Homeward Bone.
Chaos Witch Quelaag
- Level 24 Strength and 12 Endurance.
- Drop unused weapons on the elevator towards Firelink Shrine.
- Make Lautrec fall down the cliff and pick up the Ring of Favor and Protection (FAP ring) and take the elevator to New Londo Ruins.
- Equip the FAP ring and pop the Twin Humanity.
- Use the Blighttown drop and poison to get into RTSR range at the foggate.
- Pick up the Great Club in the swamp.
- Kill Quelaag with moveswapped Great Club, ring the second bell, equip Soul of Quelaag and use a Homeward Bone.
- Dupe Soul of Quelaag 6 times, use it up for a 7th use.
- Buy 9 Titanite Shards and upgrade the Great Club to +5.
- Head through Sen's Fortress, get in RTSR range with Boulder Skip.
- Buy 10 Green Titanite Shards, 4 Black Firebombs and at least 10 Green Blossoms from the Crestfallen Merchant.
- Kill Iron Golem with moveswapped Great Club (3 running attacks, use a Green Blossom before the fight).
Dragon Slayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough
- Rest at the Anor Londo bonfire, level 27 Strength and 20 Endurance.
- Use Core of an Iron Golem on the elevator.
- Run through the rafters and past the Silver Knight archers.
- Get RTSR range from the Silver Knight at the bottom of the stairs.
- Jump over the railing of the stairs and moveswap the Great Club with the Estoc and eat a Green Blossom.
- Kill Ornstein, then Super Smough.
- Kill Gwynevere with the bow, dupe a Homeward Bone and warp to Firelink Shrine.
Great Grey Wolf Sif
- Place the Lordvessel, warp to Firelink Shrine again.
- Go down to New Londo Ruins, dupe Soul of Smough twice, upgrade the Great Club to Magic +5.
- Go down to Blighttown, dupe Soul of Smough again twice, moveswap on your way down, grab the Demon Ruins bonfire, level up Intelligence as high as you can.
- Don't use any other bonfire from now on until you have killed Demon Firesage!
- Warp to Undead Parish, kill Andre of Astora, get in RTSR range by using the Titanite Demon (1 hit while sprinting, 2 hits while blocking (not sprinting)).
- Pick up the Stone Armor.
- Use Soul of Smough while waiting for Sif's gate to open.
- Kill Sif, dupe a Homeward Bone.
Seath the Scaleless
- Level up Intelligence as high as you can. Warp to Anor Londo bonfire.
- Head to The Duke's Archives.
- Dupe Soul of Sif twice on each elevator.
- Duke Skip.
- Use falls to get in RTSR range.
- Try and avoid having clams in your Seath fight.
- Break the Primordial Crystal with a Black Firebomb and kill Seath.
- Pop Soul of Sif and Homeward Bone out.
Demon Firesage & Centipede Demon & The Bed of Chaos
- Level Vitality until you can do Ceaseless Skip, rest into Intelligence.
- Ceaseless Skip.
- Use the Ceaseless Skip and the drop to get into RTSR range (get hit by a Demonic Statue if necessary).
- Moveswap before Demon Firesage and eat a Green Blossom.
- Kill Demon Firesage.
- Heal before Centipede Demon.
- Kill Centipede Demon.
- Equip Orange Charred Ring and run to The Bed of Chaos.
- Kill The Bed of Chaos with Tokhi Bombs and Homeward Bone back to Firelink Shrine.
Pinwheel & Gravelord Nito
- Put all your souls into Intelligence.
- Head towards the Catacombs, moveswap before Pinwheel.
- Kill Pinwheel.
- Keep moveswap for Nito fight.
- Equip Stone Armor as you go through the Nito foggate.
- Use Green Blossom and Kill Nito, unequip armor, then Homeward Bone back to Firelink Shrine.
- Put all your souls into Intelligence.
- Seal Skip (make sure to remove your FAP ring after doing the RTSR setup).
- Go towards Four Kings, make sure you have the Covenant of Artorias equipped.
- Moveswap and eat a Green Blossom in The Abyss.
- Kill Four Kings (2 kings: [1 running attack + 1 R1 (3 hits in total), then 2 running attacks on the death animation hitbox] x 2). Darksign back.
Gwyn, Lord of Cinder
- Enter the Kiln of the First Flame.
- Kill Gwyn with moveswapped Great Club. Watch this video to see how (it uses BKGS, but it's the same strategy).