Clubblemage (Firesage Skip)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Start as Hunter with Master Key.
- Unequip the Straight Sword Hilt and drop it as you open the Asylum door.
- Pick up the Shortsword and the Shortbow (not the Leather Shield).
- Kill Asylum Demon, fly to Firelink.
- Take the elevator to New Londo Ruins.
- Pick up the Estoc, turn around and make your way through the Valley of Drakes.
- Pick up the Soul of a Proud Knight at the Undead Dragon.
- Climb up the ladder near the drakes and grab the Red Tearstone Ring (RTSR).
- Roll off and roll three times towards the bridge. Run accross the bridge to the elevator.
- Pop the Soul of a Proud Knight (dupe it once to skip killing Oswald later on) on the elevator, equip the RTSR and unequip your armor.
- Grab and equip the Grass Crest Shield, ignore the Black Knight.
- Run towards the Undead Parish and buy a Battle Axe from Andre of Astora.
- Level 16 Strength (up to 18 if you duped the Soul of a Proud Knight).
- Get in RTSR range by backstepping through the Berenike Knight's attack.
- Kill Gargoyles, ring the bell, use one Estus Flask and drop down to Oswald of Carim for RTSR range.
- Buy 2 Homeward Bones and use a Homeward Bone.
Chaos Witch Quelaag & Centipede Demon & The Bed of Chaos
- Level 24 Strength.
- Drop unused weapons on the elevator towards Firelink Shrine. Pick up the 6 Firebombs and the 3 Humanities on the way.
- Make Lautrec fall down the cliff and pick up the Ring of Favor and Protection (FAP ring) and take the elevator to New Londo Ruins.
- Equip the FAP ring and pop the Twin Humanity.
- Use the Blighttown drop and poison to get into RTSR range at the foggate.
- Pick up the Great Club in the swamp.
- Kill Quelaag with moveswapped Great Club.
- Ring the second bell, drop down the hole and go to the Demon Ruins.
- Ceaseless Skip.
- Firesage Skip.
- Kill Centipede Demon with moveswapped Great Club.
- Equip Orange Charred Ring and run to The Bed of Chaos.
- Kill The Bed of Chaos with Tokhi Bombs and Homeward Bone back to Undead Parish.
Great Grey Wolf Sif
- Level up to 27 Strength and 20 Endurance.
- Buy 9 Titanite Shards and upgrade the Great Club to +5.
- Buy the Crest of Artorias from Andre of Astora.
- Use the Titanite Demon to get into RTSR Range (2 non-blocked counter hits).
- Pick up the Stone Armor.
- Moveswap the Great Club while Sif's door opens (don't pick up the Hornet Ring).
- Kill Sif then use a Homeward Bone.
- Head through Sen's Fortress, get in RTSR range with Boulder Skip.
- Buy 10 Green Titanite Shards and at least 10 Green Blossoms from the Crestfallen Merchant.
- Kill Iron Golem with moveswapped Great Club (3 running attacks, use a Green Blossom before the fight).
Dragon Slayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough
- Rest at the Anor Londo bonfire, don't level up anything.
- Use Core of an Iron Golem on the elevator.
- Run through the rafters and past the Silver Knight archers.
- Get RTSR range from the Silver Knight at the bottom of the stairs.
- Jump over the railing of the stairs and moveswap the Great Club with the Estoc and eat a Green Blossom.
- Kill Ornstein, then Super Smough.
- Kill Gwynevere with the bow, dupe a Homeward Bone and warp to Firelink Shrine.
Seath the Scaleless
- Place the Lordvessel and warp to Anor Londo using it. Head to The Duke's Archives.
- Dupe Soul of Sif twice on each elevator.
- Duke Skip.
- Use falls to get in RTSR range.
- Try and avoid having clams in your Seath fight.
- Break the Primordial Crystal with a Firebomb and kill Seath.
- Dupe Soul of Sif and Homeward Bone out.
- Level to 34 Intelligence.
- Make sure to remove your FAP ring before doing the RTSR setup.
- For RTSR setup, equip Estoc, Grass Crest Shield, Shortbow, Stone Armor chest, Leather Armor Gloves and Leather Armor Leggings.
- Upgrade the Great Club to Magic +5.
- Seal Skip.
- Go towards Four Kings, make sure you have the Covenant of Artorias equipped.
- Moveswap and eat a Green Blossom in The Abyss.
- Kill Four Kings (2 kings: [1 running attack + 1 R1 (3 hits in total), then 2 running attacks on the death animation hitbox] x 2).
- Dupe Soul of Sif at least twice waiting for the second King.
- Use Homeward Bone.
Pinwheel & Gravelord Nito
- Level to 20 Vitality.
- Head towards the Catacombs, moveswap before Pinwheel.
- Kill Pinwheel.
- Keep moveswap for Nito fight.
- Equip Stone Armor (not the Stone Helm) as you go through the Nito foggate.
- Use Green Blossom and Kill Nito, unequip armor, then Homeward Bone back to Firelink Shrine.
Gwyn, Lord of Cinder
- Enter the Kiln of the First Flame.
- Kill Gwyn with moveswapped Great Club. Watch this video to see how (it uses BKGS, but it's the same strategy).