This is an overview of an easier route for All Bosses that uses the Dragon Tooth and Sorcery with Quantity Storage to get to a high level and Equip Slot Manipulation to obtain the Red Tearstone Ring (RTSR). Note, that this does not include any additional safety strategies for people learning the route.
- 1 Overview
- 1.1 Asylum Demon
- 1.2 Taurus Demon
- 1.3 Iron Golem
- 1.4 Dragon Slayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough
- 1.5 Bell Gargoyles
- 1.6 Stray Demon
- 1.7 Chaos Witch Quelaag
- 1.8 Crossbreed Priscilla
- 1.9 Dusk of Oolacile
- 1.10 Seath the Scaleless
- 1.11 Great Grey Wolf Sif
- 1.12 Moonlight Butterfly
- 1.13 Sanctuary Guardian
- 1.14 Knight Artorias
- 1.15 Dark Sun Gwyndolin
- 1.16 Manus, Father of the Abyss
- 1.17 Black Dragon Kalameet
- 1.18 Ceaseless Discharge
- 1.19 Demon Firesage & Centipede Demon & The Bed of Chaos
- 1.20 Pinwheel & Gravelord Nito
- 1.21 Capra Demon
- 1.22 Gaping Dragon
- 1.23 Four Kings
- 1.24 Gwyn, Lord of Cinder
- Start as Hunter with Master Key.
- Unequip all weapons and armour, drop the Straight Sword Hilt as you open the Asylum door.
- Run through Asylum, pick up the Large Leather Shield, the Shortsword and the Shortbow.
- Kill Asylum Demon and fly to Firelink.
- Go through the Undead Burg, buy the Rapier, the Bottomless Box and the maximum number of Firebombs.
- Grab the Gold Pine Resin.
- Kill Taurus Demon with Gold Pine Resin on the Shortsword.
- Run across the Hellkite Drake bridge.
- Shoot the Hellkite Drake with your bow, use Gold Pine Resin on the Shortsword and cut his tail.
- Run towards the Sunlight Altar bonfire, pull the lever and place the Drake Sword above the Shortbow in the items menu.
- Go through the church and perform Sen's Gate Skip. Rest at the Undead Parish bonfire while in deathcam.
- Head through the Sen's Fortress and kill Iron Golem using the moveswapped Drake Sword.
Dragon Slayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough
- Skip Anor Londo bonfire.
- Use Core of an Iron Golem on the elevator.
- Run through the rafters and down to Darkmoon Tomb.
- Pick up the Ring of the Sun's Firstborn and rest at the bonfire.
- Level 20 Endurance and 27 strength.
- Perform the spinning staircase jump quitout.
- Run past the silver archers.
- Run past the silver knight into the secret room and pickup the Dragon Tooth.
- Moveswap the Dragon Tooth with the Rapier, and kill Ornstein, then Super Smough.
- Drop the Drake Sword and the Shortsword on the elevator.
- Kill Gwynevere with the bow, and Dupe a Homeward Bone.
- Warp to the Firelink Shrine and rest at the bonfire. Warp to Undead Parish.
- Send the elevator down on your way up to the Gargoyles.
- Kill Gargoyles with moveswapped Dragon Tooth, ring the bell and dupe a Homeward Bone.
- Fly to Undead Asylum and moveswap the Dragon Tooth while waiting for hollows.
- Kill Stray Demon, equip Ring of the Sun's Firstborn, and grab the Peculiar Doll. Use a Homeward Bone.
Chaos Witch Quelaag
- Kick Lautrec off and pick up The Ring of Favor And Protection.
- Pop Smough's soul on the elevator and equip FAP ring.
- Buy Heavy Soul Arrow and the Sorcerer's Catalyst from Rickert.
- Perform the Blighttown Plunge and kill Quelaag.
- Rest at the Daughter Of Chaos bonfire. Level 32 Endurance and warp to the Darkmoon Tomb bonfire.
- Run up the stairs into the cathedral, and enter the Painted World.
- Grab the Red Sign Soapstone on top of the tower.
- Skip the Undead Dragons by dropping onto the invisible ledge next to them.
- Moveswap and kill the two hollow archers.
- Shoot Priscilla with an arrow and Moveswap as she teleports.
- Kill Priscilla, exit the Painted World, dupe a bone.
Dusk of Oolacile
- Warp to the Undead Parish. Break the FAP ring during the warp and equip Hunter's set.
- At Andre, buy the Crest of Artorias, the Weapon Smithbox, the Caduceus Kite Shield and 999 Wooden Arrows.
- Perform Quantity Storage using the 999 arrows on the Pike.
- Obtain the Red Tearstone Ring (RTSR) by using Equip Slot Manipulation.
- Run to the Darkroot Garden Bonfire, open the door with the Crest of Artorias and quitout.
- Rest at the bonfire behind the illusory wall.
- Go towards the Hydra. Equip the Dragon Tooth alongside the Hunter's armor and drop onto the bridge for RTSR range.
- Do a Fall Damage Cancel down the ladder or slide down.
- Run to the Hydra. Throw 4 Firebombs and destroy 3 heads with jumping attacks with the Dragon tooth to kill it.
- Drop the Pike during the Hydra fight
- Run towards the spawn point of the Golden Golem, moveswap your Dragon Tooth, quitout and kill it with one running attack.
- Talk to Dusk of Oolacile, say "Yes" to her (you can just buttonmash through the dialogue, it defaults to yes). Dupe a Homeward Bone.
Seath the Scaleless
- Place the Soul of Priscilla and the Dragon Scale in the Bottomless Box. Warp to Firelink Shrine.
- Speak with Frampt, and place the Lordvessel.
- Perform Quantity Storage on Priscilla's soul in order to sell it 999, 98, 999 then 99 times
- Quantity Storage sell 99 Dragon Scales with the prompt on yes for the homeward bone.
- Upgrade the Dragon Tooth to +5.
- Level 33 Vitality, 12 Attunement, 52 Endurance, 53 Strength, 45 Dexterity and 99 Intelligence.
- Attune Heavy Soul Arrow, and warp to Anor Londo.
- Run to Duke's Archives
- Kill the Crystal Golem for the Broken Pendant (one running attack is enough).
- Perform Duke Skip.
- Use falls to get into RTSR range (use the Dusk Crown Ring).
- Break the Primordial Crystal and kill Seath with two running attacks.
- Equip the Dusk Crown Ring and dupe a Homeward Bone.
Great Grey Wolf Sif
- Get into RTSR range using the Consistent Knight, and run to Sif.
- Remove the Dusk Crown Ring and moveswap as the door opens.
- Kill Sif then dupe a Homeward Bone without waiting.
- Run towards the Moonlight Butterfly.
- Kill Moonlight Butterfly with 5 Heavy Soul Arrows, equip the Dusk Crown Ring and use a Homeward Bone afterwards.
- Head towards the DLC portal, fall onto the bridge on the way for RTSR range.
- Do a Fall Damage Cancel down the ladder or slide down it.
- Activate the portal, don't take the bonfire, moveswap, remove the Dusk Crown Ring.
- Kill Sanctuary Guardian.
- Talk to Elizabeth, buy Hidden Body.
- Royal Wood Skip, buy 99 Green Blossoms, 99 Homeward Bones, and 1 Lloyd's Talisman.
- Use a Green Blossom and Kill Artorias.
Dark Sun Gwyndolin
- Attune Hidden Body, and warp to the Darkmoon Tomb.
- Kill Gwyndolin with moveswapped Dragon Tooth. Use a Homeward Bone.
Manus, Father of the Abyss
- Go trigger Kalameet. Dupe a Homeward Bone when Kalameet disappears.
- Run through the Oolacile Township with Hidden Body.
- Run to the mimic, throw the Lloyd's Talisman at it and kill the Bloathead while waiting for the Mimic to open. Pick up the Crest Key. Equip the Dusk Crown Ring.
- Use your next Hidden Body before dropping down after getting Crest Key, run through the area with 2 Bloathead Sorcerers, activate the elevator then quitout.
- Kill the Bloathead Sorceress next to Dark Bead with 2 Heavy Soul arrow casts and pick it up while in Hidden Body. Cast another Hidden Body on your way to Manus.
- Moveswap, use ringswap and Manus Foggate skip for RTSR.
- Kill Manus, using a Green Blossom right after entering the fight, use a Homeward Bone.
Black Dragon Kalameet
- Go up to Hawkeye Gough's tower, make him shoot Kalameet.
- Go towards Kalameet, equip the Dusk Crown Ring as you go through the foggate.
- Use a Green Blossom. Drop down into the fight by using the ledge with the crystal lizard. After the fall, remove the Dusk Crown Ring.
- Kill Kalameet, equip the Sorcerer's Catalyst and the Caduceus Kite Shield, use a Homeward Bone.
- Warp to the Daughter of Chaos bonfire and rest at it.
- Attune Dark Bead over the Heavy Soul Arrow.
- Ringswap and run towards Ceaseless.
- Slide down the cliff next to the bonfire to get into RTSR range.
- Kill Ceaseless Discharge with Dark Bead. Use a Homeward Bone afterwards.
Demon Firesage & Centipede Demon & The Bed of Chaos
- Firesage Elevator Clip.
- Kill Demon Firesage with a Dragon Tooth plunge and 3 Dark Bead casts. Ringswap while in the plunge animation.
- Reach RTSR range by dropping down before Centipede.
- Kill Centipede Demon.
- Equip Orange Charred Ring and run to The Bed of Chaos.
- Kill The Bed of Chaos with Tokhi Bombs, use a Green Blossom here to roll through the branches faster. Homeward Bone back.
Pinwheel & Gravelord Nito
- Warp to Firelink Shrine, and rest at the bonfire.
- Head towards the Catacombs, activate the lever next to the necromancer.
- Cast Hidden Body and drop down to the Bonewheel Skeletons using the Fall Damage Cancel.
- Kill Pinwheel with 1 Dark Bead and a catalyst R2.
- Cast Hidden Body after entering the Nito foggate.
- Kill Nito by shooting his skellies with 1 Dark Bead, then finish Nito off with 3 more. Homeward Bone back to Firelink Shrine.
- Run to the Undead Burg, drop down to the Lower Undead Burg using the Lower Undead Burg Skip - Method 2.
- Kill Capra Demon, one Dark Bead is enough, quitout to get rid of aggro.
- Head towards the Depths, use Area Transition Clipping to get out of bounds and reach Gaping Dragon. Use DCR to get RTSR.
- Kill Gaping Dragon, equip Dusk Crown Ring. Use a Homeward Bone.
- Unequip DCR during the standup animation.
- Do the double backstep RTSR setup on the elevator.
- Equip the Covenant of Artorias
- Perform the Seal Skip.
- Kill Four Kings with 5 Dark Bead casts, (4 on first King, and 1 on the second). Use a Homeward Bone.
Gwyn, Lord of Cinder
- Enter the Firelink Altar and offer the souls to the Lordvessel.
- Get into RTSR range by Toggle Escaping the thrust attack from the first Black Knight.
- Kill Gwyn with 3 Dark Bead casts.