Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Overview
- 1.1 Asylum Demon
- 1.2 Taurus Demon
- 1.3 Bell Gargoyles
- 1.4 Iron Golem
- 1.5 Dragon Slayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough
- 1.6 Dark Sun Gwyndolin
- 1.7 Stray Demon
- 1.8 Crossbreed Priscilla
- 1.9 Dusk of Oolacile
- 1.10 Great Grey Wolf Sif
- 1.11 Four Kings
- 1.12 Seath the Scaleless
- 1.13 Moonlight Butterfly
- 1.14 Sanctuary Guardian
- 1.15 Knight Artorias
- 1.16 Manus, Father of the Abyss
- 1.17 Black Dragon Kalameet
- 1.18 Pinwheel & Gravelord Nito
- 1.19 Capra Demon
- 1.20 Gaping Dragon
- 1.21 Chaos Witch Quelaag & Ceaseless Discharge & Demon Firesage & Centipede Demon & The Bed of Chaos
- 1.22 Gwyn, Lord of Cinder
- Start as Hunter with Black Firebombs.
- Unequip all weapons and armour, drop the Straight Sword Hilt as you open the Asylum door.
- Kill Asylum Demon with 5 Firebombs on the first encounter.
- Pick up the Shortsword, the Shortbow and the Large Leather Shield.
- Fly to Firelink.
- Go through the Undead Burg and snipe the Undead Merchant from afar with 2 of your Black Firebombs.
- Lower Undead Burg Skip - Method 2.
- Grab the Mail Breaker.
- Free Griggs.
- Grab the the Gold Pine Resin.
- Use the Gold Pine Resin on the Shortsword before triggering Taurus Demon.
- Kill Taurus Demon.
- Run across the Hellkite Drake bridge.
- Shoot the Hellkite Drake with your bow, use Gold Pine Resin on the Shortsword and cut his tail.
- Run towards the Sunlight Altar bonfire, pull the lever and equip the Mail Breaker.
- Run around the Undead Church. Rest at the Undead Parish bonfire.
- Send the elevator down on your way up to the Gargoyles.
- Kill Gargoyles with moveswapped Drake Sword, ring the bell and dupe the Homeward Bone.
- Go down past the Prowling Demon, and down towards Darkroot Basin.
- Grab the Grast Crest Shield, and take the elevator down to the Valley Of Drakes, dropping unnecessary equipment.
- Climb the tower and get the Red Tearstone Ring (RTSR). Dupe a Homeward Bone.
- Go up to the church and lure the hollow down the stairs.
- Sen's Gate Skip
- Get into RTSR range with the arrow trap. Kill the Archer before Golem. Kill Iron Golem with moveswapped Drake Sword.
Dragon Slayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough
- Skip Anor Londo bonfire.
- Use Core of an Iron Golem on the elevator.
- Run through the rafters and down to Darkmoon Tomb.
- Rest at the bonfire. Level 22 Endurance, 27 Strength, 10 Intelligence.
- Perform the spinning staircase jump quitout.
- Run past the silver archers.
- Get RTSR range from the Silver Knight at the bottom of the stairs
- Grab the Dragon Tooth from behind the illusory wall.
- Jump over the railing of the stairs and moveswap the DT with the Mail Breaker.
- Kill Ornstein, then Super Smough.
- Kill Gwynevere with the bow, dupe a Homeward Bone.
Dark Sun Gwyndolin
- Moveswap, then equip the full Hunter Set on the fog-gate.
- Get into RTSR range using Gwyndolin's attacks. (Counter hit from large orb or blocking one full volley of arrows).
- Kill Gwyndolin, use a bone.
- Warp to Firelink. Equip Gwyndolin Soul during the warp.
- Buy Fall Control, Great Heavy Soul Arrow, Sorcerer's Catalyst, and Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring from Griggs.
- Dupe Gwyndolin's soul twice on the elevator and roll off for RTSR setup.
- Kill Stray Demon, equip the Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring, and grab the Peculiar Doll. Dupe a Homeward Bone.
- Run up the stairs into the cathedral, and enter the Painted World.
- Get into RTSR range using the enemies (non counter hit from a jump attack, and a counter hit from an arrow).
- Run to the Undead Dragon, moveswap, and quitout in front of him.
- Kill the Undead Dragon (2 running attacks, 1 r1, 1 running attack).
- Pick up the Dragon Scale. Make the Undead Dragon Legs stand up with a jump attack. Drop down behind them.
- Shoot priscilla with an arrow, and moveswap as she teleports.
- Kill Priscilla, exit the Painted World, dupe a bone.
Dusk of Oolacile
- Warp to Undead Parish. Equip GCS, Catalyst, and the Hunter Set during the warp animation.
- At Andre, upgrade the DT to +1, buy the Crest of Artorias and the Weapon Smithbox.
- Run to the Darkroot Garden bonfire, open the door with the Crest of Artorias and quitout.
- Rest at the bonfire behind the illusory wall. Level 12 Attunement, 20 Intelligence. Attune FC and GHSA.
- Go towards the Hydra. Equip the DT and fall onto the bridge for RTSR.
- Do a Fall Damage Cancel down the ladder or slide it down.
- Run to the Hydra. GHSA its closest head, roll and equip the DT. Shoot it with GHSA and jump attack two heads to kill it.
- Run towards the spawn point of the Golden Golem, moveswap your DT, quitout and kill it with one running attack.
- Talk to Dusk of Oolacile, say 'yes' to her (you can just buttonmash through the dialogue, it defaults to 'yes'). Dupe a Homeward Bone.
Great Grey Wolf Sif
- Get into RTSR range using the knightess, and run to Sif.
- Equip the Bow, GCS, and unequip the Catalyst as the door opens. Moveswap before triggering the fight.
- Kill Sif then use a Homeward Bone without waiting.
- Upgrade your DT to +2, and level 23 Intelligence. Warp to Firelink Shrine.
- Equip Covenant of Artorias and Dusk Crown Ring during the warp. Unequip the Dusk Crown Ring.
- Kick Lautrec off the ledge and quitout when you receive his souls. Pick up the Ring of Favor and Protection (FAP ring).
- Go towards Four Kings, get RTSR from the elevator down to New Londo Ruins and do the Seal Skip with fall control.
- Kill Four Kings; one running attack, one r1/roll attack, two running attacks on each King for 2 Kings.
- Speak to Kaathe, be careful to say Yes. Place the Lordvessel, but don't sit at it. Dupe a bone.
Seath the Scaleless
- Warp to Anor Londo. Equip the FAP ring over the Covenant. Head to The Duke's Archives.
- Dupe Soul of Gwyndolin, moveswap, and heal. Kill the Crystal Golem for the Broken Pendant (one running attack is enough).
- Dupe Gwyndolin's soul twice on the next elevator. Ringswap, Duke Skip.
- Use falls to get in RTSR range.
- Perform the Crystal Caves Fall Control Quitout.
- Try and avoid having clams in your Seath fight.
- Break the Primordial Crystal with an arrow, moveswap and then kill Seath with 3 running attacks.
- Pop Soul of Gwyndolin and dupe a Homeward Bone.
- Head straight for the foggate, equip shield, catalyst and Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring on the way, dupe Soul of Sif twice while waiting for the Butterfly.
- Kill Moonlight Butterfly with 5 Great Heavy Soul Arrows, use a Homeward Bone afterwards.
- Head towards the DLC portal, equip Dusk Crown Ring and fall onto the bridge on the way for RTSR range.
- Do a Fall Control Quitout down the ladder or slide down it.
- Activate the portal, don't take the bonfire, moveswap, make sure you have RTSR equipped again.
- Kill Sanctuary Guardian.
- Talk to Elizabeth, buy Hidden Body.
- Royal Wood Skip, buy 4 Green Blossoms, 2 Homeward Bones and 1 Lloyd's Talisman.
- Go trigger Kalameet.
- Use a Green Blossom. Kill Artorias.
Manus, Father of the Abyss
- Rest at the Oolacile Township bonfire, level 14 Attunement and 37 Intelligence, attune Hidden Body.
- Fall Control Quitout down the elevator.
- Cast Hidden Body, run to the Mimic, throw the Lloyd's Talisman at it and kill the Bloated Head with a GHSA while waiting for the Mimic to open. Pick up the Crest Key. Equip Dusk Crown Ring.
- Use your next Hidden Body before dropping down after getting the Crest Key, run through the the area with the 2 Bloated Sorcerers, Fall Control Quitout down the next elevator after the Chained Prisoner.
- Kill the Bloated Sorceress next to Dark Bead with 1 Great Heavy Soul Arrow and pick it up.
- Moveswap and use ringswap and the Manus foggate skip for RTSR.
- Kill Manus, using a Green Blossom right after entering the fight, dupe a Homeward Bone.
Black Dragon Kalameet
- Go up to Hawkeye Gough's tower, make him shoot Kalameet.
- Go towards Kalameet, equip the Dusk Crown Ring as you go through the foggate.
- Drop down into the fight by using the ledge where the Crystal Lizard was, switch out the Dusk Crown Ring for RTSR after the fall, use a Green Blossom.
- Kill Kalameet, equip the catalyst and your shield, dupe a Homeward Bone.
Pinwheel & Gravelord Nito
- Warp to Firelink Shrine. Equip the Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring over the FAP. Rest there and attune Dark Bead.
- Head towards the Catacombs, drop down to the Bonewheel Skeletons with Fall Control.
- Kill Pinwheel.
- Cast Hidden Body after entering the Nito foggate.
- Kill Nito by shooting his skellies and him with 1 Dark Bead, then finish Nito off with 2 more. Equip Dusk Crown Ring and Homeward Bone back to Firelink Shrine.
- Run to the Undead Burg, drop down to the Lower Undead Burg.
- Equip Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring in the foggate.
- Kill Capra Demon, one Dark Bead is enough, quitout to get rid of aggro.
- Head towards the Depths, jump over the railing to the Butcher, drop down the shaft.
- Slide down the water slide on the left side, next to the Giant Rat.
- Kill Gaping Dragon, equip Dusk Crown Ring again and use a Homeward Bone.
Chaos Witch Quelaag & Ceaseless Discharge & Demon Firesage & Centipede Demon & The Bed of Chaos
- Unequip the Dusk Crown Ring during the stand up animation.
- Go down to the New Londo Ruins and fall onto the elevator for RTSR. Cast Fall Control.
- Go through New Londo Ruins and do Blighttown Skip.
- Kill Quelaag with 2 Dark Beads. Pull the lever to ring the bell.
- Rest at the Demon Ruins bonfire, and level 46+ Intelligence.
- Ringswap and slide down the cliff next to the bonfire to get into RTSR range.
- Kill Ceaseless Discharge. Bone out afterwards.
- Firesage Elevator Clip.
- Kill Demon Firesage with a Dragon Tooth plunge attack and three Dark Bead casts, and Ringswap for half HP.
- Reach RTSR range by dropping down before Centipede.
- Kill Centipede Demon.
- Equip Orange Charred Ring and run to The Bed of Chaos.
- Kill The Bed of Chaos with Tokhi Bombs, you can use a Green blossom here to roll through the branches faster. Bone back.
Gwyn, Lord of Cinder
- Enter the Kiln of the First Flame.
- Get into RTSR range by Toggle Escaping a backstab from the first Black Knight.
- Kill Gwyn (2 Dark Beads).