Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is an overview of the current Black Knight Greatsword (BKGS) and Sorcery Dark Souls All Bosses route implementing the Equip Slot Manipulation. Note, that this does not include any safety strategies for people learning the route.
- 1 Overview
- 1.1 Asylum Demon
- 1.2 Taurus Demon
- 1.3 Iron Golem
- 1.4 Dragon Slayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough
- 1.5 Bell Gargoyles
- 1.6 Stray Demon
- 1.7 Crossbreed Priscilla
- 1.8 Dusk of Oolacile
- 1.9 Great Grey Wolf Sif
- 1.10 Four Kings
- 1.11 Seath the Scaleless
- 1.12 Moonlight Butterfly
- 1.13 Sanctuary Guardian
- 1.14 Knight Artorias
- 1.15 Manus, Father of the Abyss
- 1.16 Black Dragon Kalameet
- 1.17 Pinwheel & Gravelord Nito
- 1.18 Capra Demon
- 1.19 Gaping Dragon
- 1.20 Chaos Witch Quelaag
- 1.21 Dark Sun Gwyndolin
- 1.22 Demon Firesage & Centipede Demon & The Bed of Chaos
- 1.23 Ceaseless Discharge
- 1.24 Gwyn, Lord of Cinder
- Start as Hunter with Black Firebombs.
- Unequip all weapons and armour, drop the Straight Sword Hilt as you open the Asylum door.
- Kill Asylum Demon with the Firebombs on the first encounter.
- Pick up the Shortsword, the Shortbow and the Large Leather Shield.
- Fly to Firelink.
- Go through the Undead Burg and snipe the Undead Merchant from afar with 2 of your Black Firebombs.
- Lower Undead Burg Skip - Method 2.
- Grab the the Mail Breaker.
- Free Griggs.
- Grab the the Gold Pine Resin.
- Kill the Crystal Lizard in the barrel before Taurus Demon with 1 Black Firebomb.
- Kill Taurus Demon.
- Run across the Hellkite Drake bridge.
- Shoot the Hellkite Drake with your bow, use Gold Pine Resin on the Shortsword and cut his tail.
- Run towards the Sunlight Altar bonfire, pull the lever and equip the Drake Sword.
- Go up the tower to the Black Knight, kill him by riposting once and attacking twice afterwards, getting you the BKGS. Jump down the tower.
- Go through the church and perform Sen's Gate Skip. Rest at the Undead Parish bonfire while performing the skip.
- Head through Sen's Fortress and kill Iron Golem using the moveswapped Drake Sword.
Dragon Slayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough
- Skip Anor Londo bonfire.
- Dupe Core of an Iron Golem on the elevator.
- Run through the rafters and down to Darkmoon Tomb.
- Rest at the bonfire. Level 18 Endurance, 26 Strength, 18 Dexterity.
- Perform the spinning staircase jump quitout.
- Run past the silver archers.
- Jump over the railing of the stairs and moveswap the BKGS with the Mail Breaker.
- Kill Ornstein, then Super Smough.
- Pop Core of an Iron Golem on the elevator.
- Kill Gwynevere with the bow, dupe a Homeward Bone.
- Sit at the bonfire. Level 27 Strength and 10 Intelligence.
- Warp to Undead Parish.
- Send the elevator down on your way up to the Gargoyles
- Kill Gargoyles with moveswapped BKGS, ring the bell and dupe a Homeward Bone.
- Warp to Firelink Shrine.
- Buy Fall Control, Great Heavy Soul Arrow, Sorcerer's Catalyst, and Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring from Griggs.
- Dupe Soul of Smough once on the elevator.
- Fly to Undead Asylum and pop Smough's Soul while waiting for the hollows.
- Kill Stray Demon, equip the Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring, and grab the Peculiar Doll. Use a Homeward Bone.
- Run up the stairs into the cathedral, and enter the Painted World.
- Grab the Red Sign Soapstone on top of the tower.
- Skip the Undead Dragons by dropping onto the invisible ledge next to them.
- Kill the two hollow archers.
- Shoot priscilla with an arrow and moveswap as she teleports.
- Kill Priscilla, exit the Painted World, dupe a bone.
Dusk of Oolacile
- Rest at the bonfire. Level 12 Attunement and 16 Intelligence. Warp to Undead Parish.
- At Andre upgrade the BKGS to +2, buy the Crest of Artorias, the Weapon Smithbox, the Caduceus Kite Shield and 999 Wooden Arrows.
- Perform Quantity Storage on the Pike.
- Flex the Red Tearstone Ring (RTSR) using the Equip Slot Manipulation.
- Run to the Darkroot Garden bonfire, open the door with the Crest of Artorias and quitout.
- Rest at the bonfire behind the illusory wall. Attune FC and GHSA.
- Go towards the Hydra. Equip the Pike and fall onto the bridge for RTSR.
- Do a Fall Damage Cancel down the ladder or slide it down.
- Run to the Hydra. GHSA its closest head, roll and equip the BKGS. Shoot it with GHSA and jump attack two heads to kill it.
- Run towards the spawn point of the Golden Golem, moveswap your BKGS, quitout and kill it with one running attack.
- Talk to Dusk of Oolacile, say yes to her (you can just buttonmash through the dialogue, it defaults to 'yes'). Dupe a Homeward Bone.
Great Grey Wolf Sif
- Get into RTSR range using the knightess, and run to Sif.
- Equip the Bow and moveswap as the door opens.
- Kill Sif then use a Homeward Bone without waiting.
- Warp to Firelink Shrine.
- Equip Dusk Crown Ring and then Covenant of Artorias during the warp.
- Go towards Four Kings, get RTSR from the elevator down to New Londo Ruins and do the Seal Skip with Fall Control.
- Kill Four Kings; one rolling attack, three running attacks on the first King and one R2, three running attacks on the second King for 2 Kings setup.
- Speak to Kaathe, be careful to say yes. Place the Lordvessel, but don't sit at it. Dupe a bone.
Seath the Scaleless
- Sit at the bonfire and warp to Anor Londo. Equip the Soul of Sif during the warp.
- Dupe Soul of Sif twice on the first elevator. Kill the Crystal Golem for the Broken Pendant (one running attack is enough).
- Dupe Sif's soul twice on the next elevator. Ringswap and equip the Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring, Duke Skip.
- Use falls to get into RTSR range.
- Perform the Crystal Caves Fall Control Quitout. Kill all three Crystal Lizards afterwards.
- Try and avoid having clams in your Seath fight.
- Break the Primordial Crystal with an arrow, moveswap and then kill Seath with 3 running attacks.
- Pop Soul of Priscilla and dupe a Homeward Bone.
- Sit at the bonfire, upgrade your BKGS to +4 and level 33 Intelligence.
- Then head straight for the foggate, equip shield and catalyst on the way, dupe Soul of Sif once and then pop it while waiting for the Butterfly.
- Kill Moonlight Butterfly with 4 Great Heavy Soul Arrows, equip the Dusk Crown Ring and use a Homeward Bone afterwards.
- Head towards the DLC portal, fall onto the bridge on the way for RTSR range.
- Do a Fall Damage Cancel down the ladder or slide down it.
- Activate the portal, don't take the bonfire, moveswap, make sure you have RTSR equipped again.
- Kill Sanctuary Guardian.
- Talk to Elizabeth, buy Hidden Body.
- Royal Wood Skip, buy 4 Green Blossoms, 2 Homeward Bones, 1 Black Firebomb and 1 Lloyd's Talisman.
- Use a Green Blossom. Kill Artorias.
Manus, Father of the Abyss
- Rest at the Oolacile Township bonfire, level 14 Attunement and 36 Intelligence, attune Hidden Body.
- Go trigger Kalameet (drop onto the ledge with the Crystal Lizard and kill him with a plunge attack), equip your catalyst and dupe a Homeward Bone when Kalameet disappears.
- Upgrade the BKGS to +5.
- Fall Control Quitout down the elevator.
- Cast Hidden Body, run to the Mimic, throw the Lloyd's Talisman at it and kill the Bloated Head with a GHSA while waiting for the Mimic to open. Pick up the Crest Key. Equip Dusk Crown Ring.
- Use your next Hidden Body before dropping down after getting the Crest Key, run through the the area with the 2 Bloated Sorcerers, Fall Control Quitout down the next elevator after the Chained Prisoner.
- Kill the Bloated Sorceress next to Dark Bead with 1 Great Heavy Soul Arrow and pick it up.
- Moveswap and use Ringswap and the Manus foggate skip for RTSR.
- Kill Manus, using a Green Blossom right after entering the fight, dupe a Homeward Bone.
Black Dragon Kalameet
- Go up to Hawkeye Gough's tower, make him shoot Kalameet.
- Go towards Kalameet, equip the Dusk Crown Ring as you go through the foggate.
- Drop down into the fight by using the ledge where the Crystal Lizard was, switch out the Dusk Crown Ring for Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring after the fall, use a Green Blossom.
- Kill Kalameet, equip the catalyst and your shield, dupe a Homeward Bone.
Pinwheel & Gravelord Nito
- Level up 41 Intelligence. Warp to Firelink Shrine. Rest there and attune Dark Bead.
- Head towards the Catacombs, drop down to the Bonewheel Skeletons with Fall Control.
- Kill Pinwheel.
- Cast Hidden Body after entering the Nito foggate.
- Kill Nito by shooting his skellies and him with 1 Dark Bead, then finish Nito off with 2 more. Homeward Bone back to Firelink Shrine.
- Run to the Undead Burg, drop down to the Lower Undead Burg.
- Kill Capra Demon, one Dark Bead is enough, quitout to get rid of aggro.
- Head towards the Depths, use Area Transition Clipping to get out of bounds and reach Gaping Dragon. Use DCR to get RTSR.
- Kill Gaping Dragon, equip Dusk Crown Ring. Use a Homeward Bone.
Chaos Witch Quelaag
- Unequip the Dusk Crown Ring during the stand up animation.
- Go down to the New Londo Ruins, and fall onto the elevator for RTSR. Cast Fall Control.
- Go through New Londo Ruins and do Blighttown Skip.
- Kill Quelaag with 2 Dark Beads, then cast Fall Control. Pull the lever to ring the bell.
- Rest at the Demon Ruins bonfire.
Dark Sun Gwyndolin
- Warp to the Darkmoon Tomb.
- Kill Gwyndolin with 2 Dark Beads. Use a Homeward Bone.
Demon Firesage & Centipede Demon & The Bed of Chaos
- Firesage Elevator Clip.
- Kill Demon Firesage with a BKGS plunge attack and three Dark Bead casts, and Ringswap for half HP.
- Reach RTSR range by dropping down before Centipede.
- Kill Centipede Demon.
- Equip Orange Charred Ring and run to The Bed of Chaos. Equip the Dusk Crown Ring in the foggate.
- Kill The Bed of Chaos with Tokhi Bombs, you can use a Green blossom here to roll through the branches faster. Darksign/Bone back.
- Unequip the Dusk Crown Ring during the stand up.
- Slide down the cliff next to the bonfire to get into RTSR range.
- Equip Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring during the foggate animation.
- Kill Ceaseless Discharge. Darksign/Bone out afterwards.
Gwyn, Lord of Cinder
- Enter the Kiln of the First Flame.
- Get into RTSR range by Toggle Escaping a backstab from the first Black Knight.
- Kill Gwyn with 2 Dark Beads.