Dark Souls II
Dark Souls II is a 3D Action RPG developed by FromSoftware Inc. and was released in March 2014. Three DLC episodes (Crown of the Sunken King, Crown of the Iron King & Crown of the Ivory King) were released in July, August and September 2014 respectively. A re-release for Current-Gen consoles and PC called Scholar of the First Sin was released on April 3rd 2015.
The game is available for PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, and is the sequel to Dark Souls. Visit the Leaderboards for the best times ever achieved.
- Any%: Defeating the end boss and triggering the ending cutscene. Done on Patch version 1.03 due to being able to use the Parrywalk glitch.
- Any% Glitchless: Same as Any%, but without abusing anything that could be considered unintended game behavior. No specific patch version.
- All Bosses: Finishing the game and defeating every enemy that is considered a boss (health bar at the bottom of the screen), including all three DLC episodes.
- Any%: 14:42 Minutes by Stennis ([ VoD])
- Any% Glitchless: 50:57 Minutes by Distortion2 ([ VoD])
- All Bosses: 2:11:19 Minutes by Distortion2 ([ VoD])
- Binoboost: this glitch allows the player to run at higher speeds than normally attainable. Fixed in Patch 1.04.
- Parrywalk: this glitch allows the player to go OOB at almost any place and circumvent many obstacles in the game. Fixed in Patch 1.04.
- ItemWalk: A far more limited version of parrywalking in its applications due to not being able to change your height once achieved. Fixed in Patch 1.07.
- Item dupe: This glitch allows the infinite use of items that do not have a confirmation box. (Fixed in Patch 1.04?)