Dark Souls II
Dark Souls II is a 3D Action RPG developed by FromSoftware Inc. and was released in March 2014. Three DLC episodes (Crown of the Sunken King, Crown of the Iron King & Crown of the Ivory King) were released in July, August and September 2014 respectively. A re-release for Current-Gen consoles and PC called Scholar of the First_Sin was released on April 3rd 2015. The game is available for PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, and is the sequel to Dark Souls.
- Any%: Defeating the end boss and triggering the ending cutscene. Done on Patch Version 1.02.
- Any% Current Patch: Same as Any%, but without abusing methods to go OoB or using Binoboost.
- Any% Old Souls (Current Patch): Triggering the end credits after obtaining the 4 Great Souls, no OoB/BB.
- All Bosses: Finishing the game and defeating every enemy that is considered a boss (health bar at the bottom of the screen), including all three DLC episodes.
- All Bosses No DLC: Finishing the game and defeating every enemy that is considered a boss (health bar at the bottom of the screen), excluding all three DLC episodes. Done on Patch Version 1.02.
- Any%: 14:42 by Stennis ()
- Any% Current Patch: 50:57 by Distortion2 ()
- Any% Old Souls Current Patch: 1:10:23 by Kfnslayer ()
- All Bosses: 2:11:19 by Distortion2 ()
- All Bosses No DLC: 1:13:51 by Stennis ()