Dark Souls II
Dark Souls II is a 3D Action RPG developed by FromSoftware Inc. and was released in March 2014. Three DLC episodes (Crown of the Sunken King, Crown of the Iron King & Crown of the Ivory King) were released in July, August and September 2014 respectively. A re-release for Current-Gen consoles and PC called Scholar of the First Sin was released on April 3rd 2015.
The game is available for PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, and is the sequel to Dark Souls. Visit the Leaderboards for the best times ever achieved.
- Any%: Defeating the end boss and triggering the ending cutscene. Done on Patch Version 1.03.
- Any% No OoB/BB: Same as Any%, but without abusing methods to go OoB or using Binoboost.
- Any% Old Souls: Triggering the end credits after obtaining the 4 Great Souls, no OoB/BB.
- All Bosses: Finishing the game and defeating every enemy that is considered a boss (health bar at the bottom of the screen), including all three DLC episodes.
- Any%: 14:42 by Stennis ()
- Any% No OoB/BB: 50:57 by Distortion2 ()
- Any% Old Souls: DS2AnyOSWR by DS2AnyOSWRHolder (DS2AnyOSWRURL)
- All Bosses: 2:11:19 by Distortion2 ()
- Binoboost: Glitch that allows the player to run at higher speeds than normally attainable by rolling and attacking while zoomed in with the binoculars. Fixed in Patch 1.04.
- Parrywalk: Glitch that allows the player to go OoB at almost any place and circumvent many obstacles in the game by rolling and riposting an enemy at the same time. Fixed in Patch 1.04.
- Item Dupe: This glitch allows the infinite use of items that do not have a confirmation box. (Fixed in Patch 1.04?)