Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
Dark Souls II is a 3D Action RPG developed by FromSoftware Inc. and was released in March 2014. Three DLC episodes (Crown of the Sunken King, Crown of the Iron King & Crown of the Ivory King) were released in July, August and September 2014 respectively.
Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin is an upgrade and bundle of Dark Souls II that brings the game to Playstation 4 and Xbox One, as well as DX11 features on PC. It also bundles all previous DLCs and provides additional features and content.
The game is available for PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One, and is the sequel to Dark Souls. Visit the Leaderboards for the best times ever achieved.
- Visit the Glitches and Skips page to find a list of Glitches and Skips in Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (this lists glitches from both Dark Souls II and Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin)
- Read the Category Distinctions page to get a quick overview over the different leaderboards categories of Dark Souls II
- Any%: Defeating the end boss and triggering the ending cutscene.
- Old Souls: Triggering the end credits after obtaining the 4 Great Souls.
- All Bosses: Finishing the game and defeating every enemy that is considered a boss (health bar at the bottom of the screen), including all three DLC episodes.
- All Achievements: Obtain all Steam achievements starting from a fresh character.
Categories are further split into:
- Restricted: Runners are required to lock their FPS to 60 using MSI Afterburner / Rivatuner and also display their framerate in their videos. FPS must never go down via malicious uses such as abusing PrintScreen, for fairness. Parrywalking is not allowed.
- Unrestricted: Runners are required to lock their FPS to 60 using MSI Afterburner / Rivatuner and also display their framerate in their videos. FPS can go down to any value the runner desires, wherever in the run. Parrywalking is allowed.
- Any%: 55:59 by PrepayingDeath ()
- Old Souls: 1:11:36 by PrepayingDeath ()
- All Bosses: 2:20:04 by EnsgMaster ()
- SpeedSouls - Save Organizer
- No Babyjump Mod (dll; recommended)
- No Babyjump Mod (Cheat Engine Table)
- RivaTuner (FPS limiting tool)
- META (practice tool and more)
- Speedrun Glossary on SpeedRunsLive
- Speedruns Compilation, a list of records for all categories, collected by KantiDono on Reddit (not updated since June 21, 2014)
- Various Any% tutorials by JeffTheBigLizard
- Dark Souls II at Wikipedia