SpeedSouls - Save Organizer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1: Choose your Dark Souls or Dark Souls II savefile directory, which is usually "\Users\<YourName>\Documents\NBGI\DarkSouls\<Username>" or "\Users\<YourName>\AppData\Roaming\DarkSoulsII\<SomeCode>" respectively.
- 2: Updates the program with the chosen directory. This button is disabled if the directory isn't valid or doesn't contain the savefile for either game.
- 3: List for the different categories. Create, remove or rename categories as you like.
- 4: List for all the savefiles for a category. Create folders to arrange your savefiles.
- 5: Creates a copy of the game's current savefile and inserts it into the currently selected folder in the savefiles' list or just into the general category if no folder is selected.
- 6: Copies the currently selected savefile from the savefiles' list over the game's current savefile.
- 31.10.2014: v1.0 (initial release).