Difference between revisions of "darksouls3:All Bosses"
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
Revision as of 19:59, 7 April 2017
Dark Souls III All Bosses is a speedrun category in which the player tries to complete the game as fast as possible by beating all bosses including optional and DLC bosses.
This category requires both the Ashes of Ariandel and The Ringed City DLCs.
- There are no added restrictions on how the player completes the game, they must simply start a new character and beat the final boss as quickly as they can.
- Glitches, skips and sequence breaks are all allowed. Using other programs to affect the game or editing the game code is not allowed.
- Runs are measured on IGT. When finishing, runners are required to at least show the IGT in their submitted runs.
- This category uses all available glitches and is run on App ver. 1.12 / Regulation ver. 1.31 or further.
- You may not use savefiles during your runs. Using savefiles is common when practicing certain parts in a run but these are not counted as 'official' times.
|Route||Estimated possible time||Current Record||Runner||VOD|
Skips, Glitches and Methods used in All Bosses
|Obsolete Skips / Glitches|
Any enemy that has a large health bar on the bottom of the screen when engaged in combat is considered a boss. Other enemies are not considered bosses by the Dark Souls community even if it may seem like they are because of their size.
|These enemies are bosses|
|These enemies are not bosses|
Layout and Splits
All Bosses Splits File for Livesplit by Miltrivd