Chain Snake Skip
The Chain Snake Skip is a skip in Dark Souls III which allows the player to kill Ancient Wyvern faster then intended by using a method to dropdown kill on the head of Wyvern without following its intended sequence.
- Chain Snake Skip skips the entire sequence of making your way up in Archdragon Peak where normally a dropdown kill should be performed onto the Ancient Wyvern.
- Time saved performing the skip:
- The initial glitch was discovered by CrumbsInMyFedora.
- The glitch works on all versions.
- Note that most people use the strat called backup in the tutorial video (starts at 37 seconds) because it's way more consistent.
Ancient Wyvern Quick Kill - Different methods by DarK