Difference between revisions of "darksouls:100%"
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 20:00, 11 August 2017
Dark Souls 100% Area Completion is a speedrun category in which the player tries to complete the game as fast as possible while also clearing every single area. Glitches, skips and sequence breaks are all allowed. Using other programs to affect the game or editing the game code is not allowed; apart from a few exceptions allowed by the community.
- Clearing all 26 bosses
- Clearing all non-respawning enemies *
- Unlocking all shortcuts **
- Dissolving all foggates
- Kindling all 43 bonfires to the furthest state
- Picking up all item collectibles ***
- Finishing all NPC questlines ****
* All of them need to be cleared when you finish the game. Any means is allowed here as long as they don't exist in the area anymore, for example the Gargoyles in Anor Londo can be cleared by turning Anor Londo to dark instead of killing them if desired. Black Phantom NPCs can be cleared by simply clearing the boss of the area, but some of them need to be killed separately in order to access all of the collectibles (for example Kirk's or Leeroy's set).
** Any door, gate, elevator or similar construct counts as a shortcut if it can only be opened/activated from one side initially.
|Route Type||Estimated possible time||Current Record||Runner||VOD|
(The rules listed here are specific to this category. Go to this page to find the rules that apply to all Dark Souls speedruns.)
- You need to complete all the objectives listed above in every single area before finishing the game by killing Gwyn and choosing an ending.
- Glitches, skips and sequence breaks are all allowed with the exception of the Warp Glitch. All others like Duke Skip, Ceaseless Skip, Item Dupe, Moveswap or Toggle Escape are fair-game.