Dark Souls All Achievements is a speedrun category in which the player attempts to gain all possible Achievements (on Steam/Xbox 360) or Trophies (on PlayStation 3) as fast as possible. There are no added restrictions on how the player completes this task, they must simply start a new character and gain the final achievement The Dark Souls, as quickly as they can. Glitches, skips and sequence breaks are all allowed. Using other programs to affect the game or editing the game code is not allowed; apart from a few exceptions allowed by the community. It is not allowed to force quit the game after getting an achievement but before it autosaves (for example when doing the weapon upgrades). However, it is allowed to force quit the game immediately after accidentally consuming a boss soul needed for one of the rare weapons, if this does not violate the previous rule.
The leaderboards for this category are available here.
|Route||Estimated possible time|
|Achievlemage by Noobest and Fhyber34||5:00 Hours|
|Achievlemage Update 2015 by Noobest and Fhyber34 with edits by BubblesDelFuego||5:00 Hours|
- Like all Dark Souls speedruns the run time is recorded using the In-Game Timer. This means once the player has killed Gwyn they must quit out inside the Undead Asylum and check their time.
- You may not edit your game in any way other than using a .DLL file to remove the logo screens. Some runners use texture packs which are generally allowed but it is best to run on a clean game. Some players also run with DSFix though changing the framerate changes the game in some ways so it is not allowed.
- You may kill as many or as few bosses as you want to finish the game.
- You may not use savefiles. Savefile runs are common when practicing categories with weapons that do not have 100% drop rates but these are not counted as 'official' times. Savefiles can also be abused to retry sections to improve the IGT so they are not allowed.
- Glitches, skips and sequence breaks are all allowed. Duke Skip, Ceaseless Skip, Item Dupe, Moveswap and Toggle Escape (amongst others) are all fair-game.