Great Club Any% Kiln Skip
This is an overview of the Great Club Dark Souls Any% Kiln Skip route. This route is possible on PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PS3 but only with the versions 2 and 3 of the Warp Glitch. Note, that this does not include any safety strategies for people learning the route.
- Start as Hunter with Master Key.
- Unequip all weapons and armour, drop the Straight Sword Hilt as you open the Asylum door.
- Pick up the Shortsword and the Shortbow (not the Large Leather Shield).
- Kill Asylum Demon, fly to Firelink.
Chaos Witch Quelaag
- Take the elevator to New Londo Ruins, drop the Shortsword.
- Pick up the Estoc, turn around and make your way through the Valley of Drakes.
- Pick up the Soul of a Proud Knight at the Undead Dragon.
- Climb up the ladder near the drakes and grab the Red Tearstone Ring (RTSR).
- Roll off and roll three times towards the bridge. Run accross the bridge to the elevator.
- Pop the Soul of a Proud Knight, try to dupe it twice on the elevator
- Rest at the bonfire before the Black Knight and
- if you duped Soul of a Proud Knight once, level 19 Strength.
- if you duped Soul of a Proud Knight twice, level 12 Endurance and 20 Strength.
- Warp Glitch with the Dark Sign to the New Londo Ruins.
- Use the Blighttown drop and the poison to get into RTSR range.
- Pick up the Great Club in the swamp.
- Equip the RTSR.
- Kill Quelaag with moveswapped Great Club, ring the bell, use the Soul of Quelaag and dupe the Homeward Bone.
- Grab the Grass Crest Shield and darksouls:Wrong_Warp by duping the Homeward Bone.
- Buy 9 Titanite Shards from Andre and upgrade the Great Club to +5.
- Rest at the Undead Parish bonfire and level 20 Endurance.
- Kill Gargoyles with moveswapped Great Club, ring the bell and use the Homeward Bone.
- After the Gargoyles fight,
- if you duped Soul of a Proud Knight once, level 20 Strength.
- if you duped Soul of a Proud Knight twice, skip leveling up.
- Walk out of Parish and Warp Glitch to the Sen's gate.
- Head through Sen's Fortress, quit out on top of the stairs for the Boulder.
- Kill Iron Golem with moveswapped Great Club. He will fall off with two running attacks.
Dragon Slayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough
- Run through the rafters and past the Silver Knight archers.
- Get RTSR range from the Silver Knight at the bottom of the stairs.
- Jump over the railing of the stairs and moveswap the Great Club with the Estoc.
- Kill Ornstein, then Super Smough with moveswapped Great Club.
- Kill Gwynevere with the bow and use the Dark Sign.